Tuesday, February 8, 2011

starting again

hi my name is amber,
i have been a blog member for a little while but havnt really got into blogging but after a recent personal devastation that no only affected my family but so many others in qld i am refering to the recent floods we experienced i wanted to get into my blogging as i am an acid scrapper but lost my supplies and have to start again which now after the generous parcel i recieved today from another blogger michelle jamieson is going to be made so much easier, and to all the generous scrappers who donated so many of their supplies my biggest thank you to you all.... the generosity of friends, family strangers thru the past few weeks have just been so overwhelming.. i have a 6yr old boy and 4 1/2yr old girl and i am expecting twin girls in a few months so its been a struggle to get back into some kinda normal but we are slowly getting there with some many generous people... i am starting to babble now so i am going to sign off but i will be back very soon hopefully with a new LO...

7 comments:

  1. Oh Amber, I am so excited to see you blogging and getting back to some kind of normal, how wonderful that Michelle would donate some stash for you, I know her sister experienced similar devastation as you did. I am so glad everyone has been so supportive, this is a wonderful community of ladies and you know you mean the world to me. Love MElxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhh I am so so sorry to hear of your losses.... but how wonderful that so many friends have sent you things to replenish your scrappy stuff! :):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some beautiful people in the world and I am glad you have received help from some of these wonderful people.
    Hugs to you and your family xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amber, I am a good scrappy friend of Mel's and was so sorry to hear of the devastation you have faced! I have lots of relatives in Australia, but I think all of them were pretty lucky as far as their property goes. Well, I am sending you big hugs and best wishes from Canada, and I am going to become a follower and hope you can keep scrapping through all this. Can't wait to see your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about the flood and your situation. Be strong and keep safe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you everyone for your hugs and wishes its very heart warming... i will try to get a LO on here as soon as i can... xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Amber!!
    I'm so sorry for all that you and your family have been through!
    My awesome and dear friend Mel sent me here!!
    I have been praying and many others here in the states for all of you on AU!
    Glad to hear things are getting better!
    Hang in there!!
    Will be thinking of you and your family and continue to pray!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete